At an altitude of 3200m, Oukaimeden is the highest ski resort in Africa and probably one of the most original places to go skiing or snowboarding in the world. It is highly popular with both foreign tourists and Moroccan ski enthusiasts. You can rent ski and snowboard equipment on arrival, if you do not want to carry it all the way from home or the fancy suddenly strikes you to ski in Morocco. Snowfall is between December right up until April and it is possible to ski on a plateau of some 750 acres. The pistes are suitable for all kinds of skiing. The rest of the year the valleys are traversable by mules – another kind of adventure! Apart from this there are an observatory and 4000 year old rock carvings to visit. Oukaimeden is also a hikers’ set- off point for the Ourika Valley, Asni and the ascent of Mount Toubkal, the highest peak in the High atlas range.
- The price is depends on number of people, for the price please contact us.
The price includes:
- Vehicle with driver / guide.
- Fuel, tolls and any associated expenses.
- Private tour, there will be no more people in the group.
- Pick up from your hotel, Riad, airport or wherever you want.
Distance and duration:
- ? km (round trip).
- ? hours (approx).
- Specialized bilingual guide
- Private Transport
- Entrance fees (Cable and car and Moon Valley)
- Box lunch water, banana apple and chocolate
- Departure Taxes
- Entry Fees
- 5 Star Accommodation
- Airport Transfers